SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on company social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Able to translate the data into something that is simple and actionable
- Provide recommendations to the team for a better campaign
- Collect data from every MD social media
- Bachelor (S1) degree from reputable University
- Computer Literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Active on social media with strong social media experience and able to work effectively in a team
- Have the ability to produce original ideas, attractive
- Have design graphic and copywriter skills (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills, with strong presentation skills
VISION & MISION
MD continues to produce soap operas based on the reality of life and other interesting stories that are full of meaning. The hope that can make the audience laugh or touched, come to feel the story that exists in every role and character that is served. MDs impressions are not solely produced for business and entertainment, but also for educating and giving moral messages to the audience.
Basically, MD intends to reach all levels of society of all ages with different levels of social life, because we believe every individual deserves quality entertainment.
We are here to provide it.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV